Thursday, July 19, 2007

Friday is almost here!

This week has been long and flown at the same time!
Don't want to wish my life away but I am so glad it's Thursday night! Although I am in CSI, Grey's Anatomy, and The Office withdrawal! The week of September 24 cannot come soon enough! But it does give us time to go to our friend's house tonight and catch up!

Nothing terribly exciting happening...just normal busy life!
It's hard working full weeks! When's the next holiday weekend???? :)

Happy Birthday Mom!
She's a trooper. She gave birth to me on Mother's Day! As the youngest child, it was the one day all about her and I came late and made my entrance on her day! Of course, she doesn't see it that way...she will tell you that I'm the best present she ever received!

Hope you are all having a fabulous week!

-Sarah

No comments: