Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Going for it...

Pray for us as we are praying about a possible career change for me!

Over the last 4-5 years, I have wanted to be a nurse so I have decided to pray more about becoming an RN! As many of you know, my original career goal was/is to be a stay-at-home-mom and work whatever I can find with my bachelors in marketing until that happens.

After spending for 3.4 years trying to get pregnant and waiting to begin my countdown to being a stay-at-home-mom, I have realized that I have lost all joy in working and become very bitter every month that I am working. Definitely not how life should be at all! So while we have not given up on the dream of parenthood, we have decided to go ahead and pray about going for it. (I only have one pre-req to take before I could apply for the nursing program.) I am getting excited just thinking about it...I feel more alive!

Please pray for us as we determine if this is what I should do!
Sarah

No comments: