Friday night after work we were in a car accident. The traffic slowed on the interstate and we slowed down but the guy behind us didn't. We were going about 30-40mph and he was cruising along at 60mph. We had a little damage while his sedan is toast. Pray that everything goes smoothly with getting our SUV repaired. I went to the chiropractor tonight and hope to be feeling better soon. Walt is okay. My side of the back got more impact.
He does have insurance and due to the condition of his car, he quickly opened a claim so that made it a little easier on our part! At least we didn't have to give all his information and they had my name and such.
I know SUVs are a gas guzzler but I'd hate to think what we'd be feeling like if we still would've had our Civic!
Restored
8 years ago
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your accident. I'm glad that you two weren't hurt to bad.
Post a Comment