Today was my last day at work. It was bittersweet. I was cleaning out my desk all week last week but there is always still so much left over after 2+ years in the same desk.
My co-workers surprised me by taking me out to lunch. They told me at 10:53am that they were taking me out to lunch and we were leaving at 11:00am. I had to laugh but went along with it! They didn't tell Walt until a couple hours before so it was news to him too! It was a good time and it was a cute Mexican place in a house. The chicken fajitas were yummy and are now my second favorite fajitas in Texas!
Tomorrow, I get to start staying home and my week is already filling up with several errands and tasks. Getting your house ready to sell and preparing to move 1100 miles will do that to you!
Restored
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment