I've been bad at blogging lately! I still need to post about our MS trip.
I'm going to start a new post called Mental Note Mondays. It came to me while getting a massage this weekend. I love the cute ways bloggers have weekly posts such as Wordless Wednesdays and Frugal Fridays. I hope to post something that I literally made a mental note about and hopefully a Scripture that was encouraging to me this week. Sometimes short, sometimes long!
Here is the debut of Mental Note Mondays:
1. Don't eat chili the night before getting a massage!
2. Psalm 37:7: "Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way, over the man who carries out evil devices!"
Also very cool from this chapter and the message at church yesterday:
This Old Testament verse: Psalm 37:11: "But the meek shall inherit the land and delight themselves in abundant peace." flows right with the well-known New Testament verse: Matthew 5:5: "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth."
Jesus used the word meek not as being weak but as being strong. Meekness is humility horizontally expressed in a willingness to allow God to extend one's right, advance one's cause, and fight one's battles rather than taking matters into one's own hands.
Restored
8 years ago
1 comment:
Wow..Psalms 37:7 was my scripture this morning before school.
I love your Mental Note Monday idea..fun!!
Post a Comment