Friday, June 29, 2007

Absolutely Nothing!

It's the weekend! Wohoo!
Walt and I decided to take Monday and Tuesday off to have a 5-day weekend.

Known for traveling or having people come into town for a long weekend, everyone has been asking us, "What are you planning this weekend?"

"Absolutely nothing!"

It feels great to say those words!

As much as we love to travel and as much as we love our family and friends visiting, it is exciting to have five whole days with no plans or obligations!

We will be reporting in with how our doing nothing is going!

If we don't talk to you before Wednesday, Happy 4th of July!
Be Safe!

Love,
Walt and Sarah

1 comment:

Tales of MEE said...

We hope you guys have a BLAST doing "nothing" this weekend! We're busy painting some old furniture for the baby's room and I've been scrapbooking this weekend which has been fun as I'm getting caught up on some older books I want to finish before she arrives! Happy 4th of July, early! :) Miss you guys.