I was tagged by Leslie to take this little challenge, so here it goes!
4 Jobs I have had
1-Chuck E. Cheese. (yes, I've worn the Chuck E. costume.)
2-Hotel Reservationist
3-Marketing Specialist for hotels
4-Admin Assistant at the VA hospital.
4 Movies I watch over and over (Way too many to name...)
1-How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
2-Oceans 11
3-Meet The Parents
4-Sweet Home Alabama
4 Places I have lived
1-Indianapolis, IN
2-Omaha, NE
3-Bennington, NE
4-Red Oak, TX
4 TV Shows I love to watch
1-CSI
2-The Biggest Loser
3-Private Practice
4-Grey's Anatomy
4 Places I have been
1-Hawaii
2-Alaska
3-Jamaica
4-Guatemala
4 People who e-mail me regularly
1- Helen
2- Rachel
3- Traci
4- Jill
4 Things I love to eat
1-Pizza
2-Cheese
3-Lasagna
4-Fajitas
4 Places I would rather be
1-My bed
2-Hawaii
3-A cruise (I agree, Leslie!)
4-Omaha
4 Tings I look forward to in 2008
1-Seeking to really try to know as much as I can about God
2-Becoming a housewife on October 1st!
3-Finding a new doctor and getting some better insight on some health issues.
4-Mastering my new scrapbooking program!
4 People I would like to tag to do this challenge
1-Traci L.
2-Tori R.
3-Anyone else!
4-Everyone else!
Restored
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment