PHOENIX!
We are so excited for what God has in store for us! I will write more later this week in chronological order of the past few days including God's amazing answer to my (Sarah's) prayer about last week. He is so faithful!
Walt was selected for the Phoenix promotion but it has to go through regional and national approvals so it will be around 8 weeks before we get the official offer. Please pray that goes smoothly but we are so thankful to know it's coming! Walt will probably start his new job in late June.
Thank you Lord for Your perfect timing and provision!
We are so excited for what God has in store for us! I will write more later this week in chronological order of the past few days including God's amazing answer to my (Sarah's) prayer about last week. He is so faithful!
Walt was selected for the Phoenix promotion but it has to go through regional and national approvals so it will be around 8 weeks before we get the official offer. Please pray that goes smoothly but we are so thankful to know it's coming! Walt will probably start his new job in late June.
Thank you Lord for Your perfect timing and provision!
2 comments:
I know I told you this at church, be we are truly excited for you guys and equally sad. But we know that God brought you to our lives for a reason..and we have been blessed. We will be praying for the next 8 weeks to go smoothly and for the future buyer of your home. Have a great Monday!
Congrats to you two! That's wonderful. I hope it all goes well and you get to move to the land of sun!!!
Post a Comment