We had a pretty productive day around the house. I think we got more done than we imagined! (We're sorting and picking what we want to take to the apartment for 3 months and what will go to storage...it's hard to plan for 12 weeks!) Walt noticed around 5pm that our A/C wasn't being very efficient but it's summertime and it always struggles in the early evening. A short while later, Walt checked a vent and there was no cool air blowing. DOH! Thankfully, they will be here tomorrow morning before noon. If only it weren't Sunday and our last Sunday at Prestonwood no less!!! NO! :( (At least we can watch it online.)
Tonight, we are at a new hotel that has only been open for a year and thankfully this happened now and not when the packers come on Monday or when we're leaving on Wednesday! Also, we have a parts and service extended warranty and this won't cost a dime! (Things could be worse!)
Restored
8 years ago
2 comments:
Hey guys, thinking of you in this time of transition & moving! :) I know what you mean about choosing what to "live with" and storing the rest! We'll be praying for a safe & smooth move! Miss you lots, hope Walt's job goes well!!!
Well I guess this really goodbye!!!
I am so glad that you can update the blog, and I know it is much easier than tons of emails!!
Well you know we love you guys and you are in our prayers this week as everything gets packed and moved! Safe travels too.
Let us know once you have had a chance to breathe some Phoenix air and take a few things out of the luggage!!
You and Walt have been such a blessing to us. Let's keep in touch and Brian and I have never been to Arizona!!! Maybe next year?
Take care and love ya!
Post a Comment