Friday, August 22, 2008

Yay for Friday!

I can't believe it's been 8 days...since I've blogged and we moved. We are loving Phoenix and have had a busy week with relocation stuff, installing stuff, doctor's appointments, getting set up with other doctors, going out to dinner with one of Walt's TX bosses who is here this week, and everything else! We are both exhausted! Looking forward to the weekend!

For the cat lovers: Everyday Grissom has to get into the laundry room. It's hilarious! One night while we were eating dinner, he was pawing at the door so I opened it a crack and then sat down like I hadn't done anything. Walt looked at me inquisitively and I told him that is Grissom's new thing on his kitty checklist: must search laundry room daily. He goes in for a minute or two, comes back out and goes about his day. Grissom is also fascinated our dining room table. They provided us with a round glass table and 4 chairs...Grissom loves being on a chair or the floor and looking up through the table and seeing us. It's hilarious. He always has his eye on us and this is one more way to make it easier...looking through the table instead of around the table.

3 comments:

Amy E. said...

Glad you guys are getting settled in. I have been anxiously awaiting a new post!!! Have a great weekend and get some rest!

Unknown said...

Glad you made it there safe. I bet it's still really hot their, but I hear the winters are wonderful!

Unknown said...

Yeah, here's hoping for good results:) Get some pics up of your house:)