Although the weather is still in the 90s, we enjoyed some great chili tonight! YUMMY! I am loving staying home and cooking chili was fun yesterday. I let it simmer for awhile and then we ate it tonight...the great flavor set in overnight! I knew Walt loved chili so I surprised him! He was so happy!
We're looking forward to CSI premiering tonight...only 30 more minutes for us!
Tomorrow, we're heading to our first vacation since last October! (a work conference in St. Pete and checking out Phoenix in July don't count!) We're heading to San Diego for 3 nights thanks to Columbus Day weekend! We know there is tons to do in San Diego but we are going to take it easy and starting with the zoo one day and then relaxing on the beach the next. San Diego is only a 5 hour drive from us so we hope to go 1-2 times/year and do something new each time!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Restored
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment