Two weeks have past and things have been busy! I finished my first class of the Spring semester on Jan 8th and started my second class this week! My third class starts this coming Saturday. I'm enjoying our three day weekend!
For fun, my friend, Leslie, who I am delighted has joined the blogging world, has tagged me to tell 5 things that are weird about me! What a great topic but I'm stumped! It's not that I can't think of anything weird about myself but that I try to pretend that they are not weird! Let's try these and I promise they are 100% true:
1: I still have four baby teeth.
2: I have two extra bones in my body. (One on the outside perimeter of each foot.) Don't ask how I found out!
3: I cannot sit and read for any length of time without applying hand lotion and lip balm.
4: I am a fanatic about expiration dates. (on anything!!) I know some of them are just guidelines for stores but I cannot stand it when they get close and I get nervous when they pass. I found several super expired salad dressings in my mom's fridge a couple years ago and about freaked. (Feel free to pause and check your own salad dressings...you'd be surprised!!!)
5: Nebraska is just below South Dakota and I have never traveled there. Walt lived in Nebraska for only 5.5 years and visited the infamous Mt. Rushmore at least twice! Growing up there, I was more interested in going to Kansas City, Chicago, Minneapolis, and many places in Colorado!
I tag all of my friends who haven't posted this yet! Leave me a comment and let me know when you've done it so I can learn more about you!
Restored
8 years ago
2 comments:
I still have two baby teeth! Anytime I tell someone that, I get this look like I'm weird!
Sarah,
I am the exact same way about expiration dates on food, milk etc. No matter how many times my parents and in laws tell me its just a guideline...I don't care if it's past date it gets tossed. I once found something in my parents freezer that was so old it was before the times of putting expiration dates on anything! :-) Very scary to me!
Post a Comment