Last week, I gave my two weeks at work and will be staying home to take care of the house, Walt, and Grissom! While we were so thankful for the provision of my job, it was very stressful and many co-workers came to work sick and would keep passing around illnesses. That made it even more stressful. I had no energy to come home and take care of the home after all the stress of on the phone. I would come home to recover from the stress and spend many weekend afternoons in bed fighting off illnesses. All of this, of course, doesn't help the efforts of trying to conceive!
My heart's desire is to be a good wife, caretaker of the home and hopefully one day, a mother. We also want to travel to see our friends and family and having enough paid time off accrued was getting to be a challenge especially with all the illnesses!
Please pray that we are wise in our planning and use the resources God has given us wisely! Thanks!
Restored
8 years ago
1 comment:
I know God will take care of you both. Hey we can talk more now that you will be home.
Post a Comment