Sunday, July 12, 2009

Monday again?

Had my exploratory surgery last week. They found endometriosis in four areas and so they treated it by cauterizing it. Also found out last week that I may not have asthma because blood results came back a month ago that my cough and fatigue were actually from mycoplasma pneumonia...the most common form of community-acquired pneumonia or what I like to call the most common form of "I caught from people at work that won't stay home when they're sick" pneumonia. I was just told of the results last week because they said my blood levels showed I was getting over it.

I've been off of work for ten days. Walt left for Philly today for the week. He had to note that the temps were low-80s and chance of rain most days while it's 110-115 (and sunny, of course) here. Tomorrow I go back to work and of course, after ten days off, I'm not excited.

Will try to post more frequently! Hope you had a good weekend!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope you're doing ok after your surgery. Make sure you get the rest you need.