Monday, July 28, 2008

O Happy Day!

Huge Praise: We just found out this morning from D.C. that the VA will buy our house and this means our relocation package details are complete! We can move to the next step and by this Friday, we should have dates for when the packers and movers are coming!

Praise the Lord!

Thank you for all of your prayers!

5 comments:

So in love. said...

Oh wow!!! How exciting!!! It's about time something good starts rolling for you two!!

Amy E. said...

WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!! I know you guys are really relieved!!!
Keep us posted and let me know if I can help you out.

Tales of MEE said...

PTL!!!! We've been praying and the Lord has answered! I'm so happy to hear some GOOD news for you guys, let us know your time-table! We're moving Friday and I'll be thinking of you as you pack things up! We miss seeing you guys. Hope the move goes smoothly & enjoy PHX!

The Liberto Family said...

I'm happy for you two! I know you are so happy and ready to move on. Keep us posted! Praying for a safe trip!

Unknown said...

That's wonderful to hear!!! The lord does answer those prayers:)