Walt has cut back on his Starbucks purchases since finding RaceTrac's coffee that he likes for $1! He used to go to Starbucks every Friday morning as a treat and now he goes to RaceTrac instead. Once a month or so, he goes to Starbucks to indulge.
Today and tomorrow, Starbucks is giving you a free Vivanno beverage with your registered Starbucks card. They looked at me like I was crazy but I went, didn't purchase anything else, they swiped my registered card and it was FREE! Walt accidentally threw away the one he got as a gift and so he got another one for me with $5 on it so that I could have it for today. Last night, he asked about the promo this weekend and they looked at him like he was crazy but gave him a coupon for one to order on his next visit! (good through 9/30/08)
This morning, I followed him to our local Starbucks, he ordered his monthly treat off the card. Then I ordered my banana chocolate smoothie on a separate transaction. They were surprised it worked and it was free. Now I still have the free coupon for a later date! That was $5 well spent last night! Three drinks plus a little change left on the card.
The rewards card gives you other free stuff too. (I think it's on the web.) When he got the original gift card, you register online and they sent a postcard for a free drink.
Restored
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment