Friday, July 25, 2008

Three years

Today is our three-year anniversary as a Texas homeowner! We (or mostly I) always get sappy every year looking back on various anniversaries. Last night, three years ago, we arrived and wondered what life would have in store for us. Without being too dramatic, as I look back, we have had events beyond our wildest expectations and events beyond our greatest fears unfold before us. It's both inspiring and humbling as we see the path the Lord has laid before us. As tempting as it would be to have our life laid out like the LIFE game board, I am thankful that only a few steps of our journey revealed at a time.

We look forward to what life in Arizona will bring us!

P.S. On a silly note, regarding the happy events that Walt relishes from our stay here: For the record, I (Sarah) accurately predicted mid-season in 2005 that the Steelers would win the Super Bowl and Walt has never been too proud to admit I was right! I'm 3 for 3 for season predictions and last night, he was hounding me for this season's prediction. So much pressure!

No comments: