Thursday, September 4, 2008

We loved it!

The movie was wonderful! The church that produces these movies (Sherwood Baptist in Albany, GA) keeps getting better and better! I don't want to give it away but definitely go see it when it comes out September 26th! I'll probably see it again and definitely get the DVD when it comes out in 4-5 months!

The movie is very inspiring and Walt said it made him want to be a better husband. I felt the same...to be a better wife, of course!

Oh, and as you can see in the trailer, there is a book called The Love Dare. This is a real book made from the director/producer of this movie that they said comes out Sept 28th but you can pre-order it now on Amazon.

The movie showed some of the dares in the book. It starts with for day one, do not say anything negative. Bite your tongue. The next day, repeat that dare and then do something unexpected. His wife liked coffee so he made and poured her coffee. Another day, he sent flowers. Then another day was to call just to see how they are doing...not to ask, remind, or inform them of anything...just ask how they are doing and if they need anything. Another day was to have a candlelit dinner...the actual dare might have been to prepare dinner but his co-worker tells him to go all out...candles, music, and good food...cooked or at least picked up from somewhere nice. He cleans up on different days totally unexpected and such. I won't give the whole movie away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have got to see it!! Thanks for the review!