It has been a busy week!
As you know, we closed on the house on Wednesday and are waiting until Tuesday to get our belongings. Having known this in advance, we decided to have a slumber party at the house this weekend! We were going to do it on Friday night and sleep in but I had a monthly Girls of Surprise game night with some new friends from our new church! So Saturday night, we went to the new house and baked a Papa Murphy's pizza (a take-and-bake pizza chain) and indulged in some pumpkin pie ice cream! It was delicious! We brought over air mattresses and bedding and had a great time! It was actually very comfortable as the beds at the corporate apartment aren't very cozy! I could have laid there all morning thinking about all the future memories we look forward to having in our new home!
I don't have any pictures...I was doing so good with the two previous posts!
Restored
8 years ago
1 comment:
too fun:) How exciting about your house!! Congrats:)
Post a Comment