Monday, November 17, 2008

Life in the slow lane

No, I'm not talking about the more advanced age demographic that is prevelant in Arizona. I'm talking about me. For the last two weeks, I have had three different ailments that at their worst have left me flat on my back. (neck, then abdominals, then lower back) God, if you're trying to get my attention, I'm all yours!

It's been a struggle because the last couple weeks, we closed on our house and I'm trying to do as much as I can during the day to clean out the old apartment and unpack all of our stuff from storage. When one ailment leaves, another one pops up a couple days later. Thankfully, I am going to the chiropractor and he is helping with them!

If you could pray for me, I'd appreciate it...I feel like I'm not getting much done and every morning I have visions of what room(s) I could have completely put together. Then I go to pick something up and realize that if I get one box unpacked, I'm doing good.

This afternoon, I made about 10 trips down to the parking lot carrying everything that was less than 5 pounds out to the car but was bummed to leave 6 totes in the apartment. At least they are all packed up I just need Walt to bring them down to the car.

Time to go ice the back!

2 comments:

The Liberto Family said...

Oh hope you get to feeling better. I understand about the back. My lower back is weak so when I do a lot with it like move it gives me problems. I'll be praying for you. Take care of yourself.

Amy E. said...

What a bummer! Will be praying for ya!! Can't wait to see pics of the house...with your stuff in it!!