I have never been able to answer that question. I always say, "there's too many good ones" or "I kind of like them all" referring to the Office Space quote. I love the Mariah Carey song I mentioned in an earlier post but that's not a classic Christmas song. For some reason, this year it bothers me that I don't know so I have made it my mission to officially decide on my favorite Christmas song. I've been looking online and I'm pulling out the massive stack of Christmas CDs I own (I really do like them all!) and I am going to pick one and post it on Christmas Eve!
Stay tuned!
In the meantime, tell me your favorite Christmas song or any suggestions for me to ponder.
Restored
8 years ago
5 comments:
This is an easy one for me. "Oh Holy Night" There are many that I enjoy..but that one is the best!
I have to say "Silent Night" is my favorite classic song, but I'm with you on the Mariah Carey Song! I also love "I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause"!
"Breath of Heaven" is one of my favorites. It chokes me up everytime I hear it, especially when I hear my friend Kim sing it.
Josh Groban singing "Oh Holy Night" is my favorite classic song. I also love "A Strange Way to Save the World" by 4-Him.
My favorite is "Oh Holy Night" especially when Josh Groban sings it. I also love "Strange Way to Save the World" by 4-Him.
Post a Comment